Danny Lee Lives

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The New Wonderland

Last night, took a drive up Laurel Cyn to the actual Wonderland house where the infamous 1981 murders took place. I had goosebumps. Arrived there expecting ghosts, instead found the Wall of Fame!

Photobucket

We sat down to build with electro/rap group LMFAO, recently signed to Interscope. Born/raised in LA, these cats are building a very potent movement. There's Redfoo..

Photobucket

There's Skyblue about to whack somebody with a magnum bottle..

Photobucket

Music or stand-up?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had another meeting to run to. Safe to say, it was gonna be another LMFAO night..

Photobucket

Here's their new video for "I'm in Miami Bitch". The weakhearted, close your eyes..



Also, here's my roommate Dom P's mixtape with the "I'm in LA Bitch" version..

No comments: