Danny Lee Lives

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Facebook Fumbles

Photobucket

I don't trust this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook is in direct cahoots with the FBI, CIA, ATF, DEA, etc. After Mark Zuckerberg's controversial new ToS (Terms of Service), where anything one uploads is under license by FB, people including myself were outraged. Still am that he would even try! Now Zuckerberg is backpeddling, claiming they don't own anything and this is all in line with FB's ultimate goals. It sounds like a bunch of rhetoric to me. Read about it here. If only Myspace would have the design of Facebook, virtual life would be perfect. The reality is, I just can't stop updating my status!! Facebook is indeed an addiction, and if you delete your account, you're almost out of the loop. We'll see how this all plays out. Or if we get played out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out this article about face spook-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/jan/14/facebook