Danny Lee Lives

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Realistically Speaking

Earlier tonight, finally sat down with a producer friend Ronan P. Nagle, who currently produces Storm Chasers, with a few other reality shows in the pipeline. Also joined in was Matt Labate, a former Sony exec who now is forging ahead independently..

Photobucket

Later met up with some lovely ladies over dinner at Cafe Med on Sunset Plaza. There's Karen, Chelo and Jennifer..

Photobucket

I'm not at the liberty to say exactly about what but will say great ideas usually come with great food!

Photobucket

Finally, stopped by my buddy Vince Chia's home studio to finish sound on my new short film "Blind Serenade" starring Desmond Harrington..

Photobucket

Look out for it soon!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hello,
I was looking around for this short movie. Is there anywhere I can watch it or buy it? Would love to see it.
thanks, Jackie